Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Property Address: 110 E. Gray Street
Property Owner(s): Jordan M. Aigner
Petitioner(s) Name: Jordan M. Aigner
The Town of Newburgh Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a public hearing at the Newburgh Town Hall, 23 W. Jennings St., Newburgh, Indiana regarding a variance request for 110 E. Gray Street.
The proposed variance involves a request to reduce the lot size and setback requirements for proposed new construction on the property located at 110 E. Gray Street.
The Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) hearing will be held on August 27, 2018 at 6:00 P.M. hspaxlp
- $20M Boonville Bypass opening Friday
- Warrick County Police Reports
- Fulford named new HNI executive director
- Warrick football teams kick off Friday
- Full Toon: Barnett comes home to Boonville
- Warrick County Police Records
- Braves volleyball takes first win in home opener
- Marvin Louis Bruner
- Quarterback to lead Tecumseh's offense
- Warrick County Property Transfers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.