Details for STATE OF INDIANA IN THE WARRICK CIRCUIT COURT COUNTY OF WARRICK CASE NO.
STATE OF INDIANA
IN THE WARRICK CIRCUIT COURT
COUNTY OF WARRICK
CASE NO. 87C01-1703-MI-000319
IN RE THE NAME CHANGE OF:
Lisa Dee Anne Baxter
NOTICE OF PETITION FOR
CHANGE OF NAME
Lisa Dee Anne Baxter, whose mailing address is: PO Box 122, Boonville, IN 47601 And, if different, my residence address is: 101 S. Second Street, Boonville IN 47601.
Warrick County, Indiana hereby gives notice that she/he has filed a petition in the Warrick Circuit Court requesting that his/her name be changed to Lisa Baxter Harris.
Notice is further given that hearing will be held on said Petition on the
6th day of September, 2017 at 11:00 o'clock a.m.
Patricia E. Perry
WARRICK CIRCUIT COURT CLERK
/s/ Lisa Dee Anne Baxter
8/10, 8/17, 8/24 hspaxlp
- Winning the fight
- Teen cited after alleged sunflower destruction
- Boonville native uses corn shucks to create bald eagle
- Fundraisers provide students with backpacks
- Tecumseh volleyball team will try to repeat 27-7 season
- Braves looking to improve
- Boonville OKs $950K bond to buy golf course
- Marroquin pleads guilty to fatal wreck
- Probable cause hearing denied for Hagan
- Fungus that could be deadly to corn crops spotted in county
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.