Details for PUBLIC AUCTION UNDER WAREHOUSEMAN'S LIEN
PUBLIC AUCTION UNDER
On Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 9:30 o'clock AM at G & H Properties, Inc./Newburgh Mini Storage, 6933 Heritage Drive, Newburgh, Indiana, County of Warrick, the following goods of Joel Cooper, James Smith, John Moore, Tennia Cissell, Robin Diehm and Sam Brown will be exposed to sale by public auction to enforce the lien of G & H Properties, Inc./Newburgh Mini Storage as warehouseman, household goods. This sale is made under authority of Uniform Commercial Code #7-210.9. G & H Properties Inc. Newburgh Mini Storage. Units are sold as complete package to top bidder. All units must be completely emptied within 24 hours. Cash only will be accepted.
- Hartke expected to change plea
- Chandler restricts mining with new ordinance
- Newspaper questions golf course purchase process
- Parent starts petition to remove bus driver
- Election board rescinds councilman's late fee
- Deaconess unveils new $100,000 MRI
- Fire damages Boonville business
- A helping hand
- Trial date set for Hagan
- Boonville finalizes golf course acquisition
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.