Details for LEGAL NOTICE In compliance with 327 IAC 15-5 (Rule 5)
In compliance with 327 IAC 15-5 (Rule 5), notice is hereby given that construction for Baseline Place Lake, located in Campbell Township,
Warrick County, Indiana is scheduled to commence in the spring of 2018 and construction should be complete in summer of 2018. The project is located in Section 31, Township
4 South, Range 9 West, Campbell Township, Warrick County, Indiana and more specifically located on the north side of Baseline Road between St. Jonns Road and Bethe Lane.
Any questions should be directed to: New Master EERWA Development, LLC, 4522 Gander Road,
Elberfeld, Indiana 47613.
- Warrick County Arrests
- Deputy on duty
- School administration building getting $500,000 renovation
- Deaconess unveils $150,000 Warrick trailhead
- Warrick County Births
- Hagan trial continues into third week Defense finally begins case after two weeks of state's case
- The long-standing feud in Selvin
- Warrick County Property Transfers
- Warrick County Community Calendar
- Hagan's parents offer conflicting testimony
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.