Details for THE FOLLOWING VEHICLE WILL BE SOLD TO SATISFY TOWING AND STORAGE CHARGES OF $2755.00.
THE FOLLOWING VEHICLE WILL BE SOLD TO SATISFY TOWING AND STORAGE CHARGES OF $2755.00.
2004 FORD ECONOLINE E250
PLACE OF SALE: BRAD'S TOWING
5344 W SR 62
BOONVILLE, IN. 47601
DATE OF SALE: 6-30-2017
TIME OF SALE: 10:00 A.M hspaxlp
- Schneider receives pay raise
- Boonville makes move to acquire golf course
- Selvin woman dies after collision
- Expanding eatery
- Newburgh Community Pool celebrates 45 years Subhead: Summer movie night starts Saturday
- Homeless vet donates money in Warrick County
- Warrick County Jail housing Vanderburgh inmate overflow
- Tri-CAP experiencing decline in users
- Warrick County readying for Independence Day Subhead: Fireworks shows being held in Newburgh, Lynnville and Boonville
- Boonville receives parks board OK to pursue golf course deal Subhead: Cost estimated at $600,000
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.