Details for STATE OF INDIANA IN THE WARRICK SUPERIOR COURT 2 COUNTY OF WARRICK CASE NO.
STATE OF INDIANA
IN THE WARRICK SUPERIOR COURT 2
COUNTY OF WARRICK
CASE NO. 87D02-1707-MI-001221
IN RE THE NAME CHANGE OF:
Kaylie Sue Post
NOTICE OF PETITION FOR
CHANGE OF NAME
Kaylie Sue Post,whose mailing address is: 8866 Bice Lane, Newburgh IN 47630, WARRICK County, Indiana hereby gives notice that she/he has filed a petition in the WARRICK Superior Court requesting that his/her name be changed to Kaylie Sue McKinney.
Notice is further given that hearing be held on said Petition on the 19 day of October, 2017 at 9 o'clock a.m.
/s/ Kaylie Post
/s/ Patricia E. Perry, Clerk
WARRICK CIRCUIT AND
8/10, 8/17, 8/24 hspaxlp
- Surviving cancer: 20-year-old spends summer fighting disease
- Tecumseh volleyball team will try to repeat 27-7 season
- Teen cited after alleged sunflower destruction
- Boonville native uses corn shucks to create bald eagle
- Fundraisers provide students with backpacks
- Braves looking to improve
- Boonville OKs $950K bond to buy golf course
- Marroquin pleads guilty to fatal wreck
- Winning the fight
- Fungus that could be deadly to corn crops spotted in county
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.