Details for STATE OF INDIANA COUNTY OF WARRICK IN THE WARRICK SUPERIOR COURT NO.
STATE OF INDIANA
COUNTY OF WARRICK
IN THE WARRICK SUPERIOR COURT NO. 2
ESTATE NO. 87002-2001-EU-000
IN THE MATTER OF THE
UNSUPERVISED ESTATE OF
RONALD W. MUNDY, DECEASED
NOTICE OF UNSUPERVISED
Notice is hereby given that on the 13 day of January, 2020, STEVEN I. MUNDY was appointed Personal Representativ of the estate of RONALD W. MUNDY, deceased, who died on the 28th day of December, 2019.
All persons who have claims against this estate, whether or not now due, must file the claim in the Office of the Clerk of this court within three (3) month from the date of the first publication of this notice, or within nine (9) months after the decedent's death, whichever is earlier, or the claims will be forever barred.
Dated at Boonville, Indiana, this 21st day of January, 2020.
Patricia E. Perry
Clerk Warrick County Courts
David K. Zengler #1473-87
106 S. Third St. PO Box 95
Boonville, IN 47601
Telephone (812) 897-0860
Don R. Ashley #2468-87
210 S. Third St. PO Box 451
Boonville, IN 4760
2x 6/4 & 6/11/2020 hspaxlp
- Warrick County School Board to discuss fall reopen
- Washington woman arrested for identity deception and harassment
- Boonville council extends emergency order amid pandemic concerns
- Warrick County Police Reports
- County Council approves $2.75M library bond
- Newburgh Town Council approves resolutions after resident received homophobic letter
- Commissioners approve 32 recipients for small business funds
- Vanderburgh County receives High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area designation
- Claim puts Auditor at odds with Prosecutor and Commissioners
- Fireworks permits steady despite local cancellations
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.