Details for STATE OF INDIANA COUNTY OF WARRICK IN THE WARRICK SUPERIOR COURT IN THE MATTER OF THE UNSUPERVISED ESTATE OF M.
STATE OF INDIANA
COUNTY OF WARRICK
IN THE WARRICK SUPERIOR COURT
IN THE MATTER OF THE
UNSUPERVISED ESTATE OF
M. STEVE GILLIAM, DECEASED
ROBIN S. GILLIAM,
NOTICE OF ADMINISTRATION
Notice is hereby given that Robin S. Gilliam was on the 7th day of May, 2020 appointed as the Personal Representative of the Estate of M. Steve Gilliam, deceased, who died a resident of Warrick County, Indiana on November 22, 2019.
All persons who have claims against this estate, whether or not now due, must file the claim in the office of the Clerk of this Court within three (3) months from the date of the first publication of this notice, or within nine (9) months after the decedent's death, whichever is earlier, or said claims will be forever barred.
Dated at Evansville, Warrick County, Indiana, this 11th day of May, 2020.
Patricia E. Perry, Clerk, Warrick Superior Court
By: /s/ Beverly Greer , Deputy
Ryan M. Schulz
(Ind. S.Ct. #28335-49)
Kahn, Dees, Donovan & Kahn, LLP
501 Main St., Suite 305
Evansville, Indiana 47708
Tel. (812) 423-3183 hspaxlp
- Coroner candidate facing charges after formal investigation
- Hillary Suzanne Paff
- Boonville church pushes forward with service to the community
- UE Theater welcomes two new faculty members
- Joyce Laverne Powell
- Bridge replacement scheduled for Folsomville Road bridge over I-64
- Poll locations change for some Warrick County voters
- Franz: We’re holding our own, but resurgence is likely
- Bill Musgrave, Sr.
- Evansville man fails to evade cops through flood waters
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.