Details for NOTICE TO TAXPAYERS OF DETERMINATION TO ISSUE BONDS
NOTICE TO TAXPAYERS OF
DETERMINATION TO ISSUE BONDS
Taxpayers of the Park and Recreation District of the City of Boonville, Indiana (the “Park District”), which Park District is a special taxing district of the City of Boonville, Indiana (the “City”), are hereby notified that the Park District has determined to issue special taxing district bonds, in one or more series, in accordance with Indiana Code 36-10-3, as amended, in an aggregate principal amount not to exceed $1,350,000 for the purpose of financing (i) the acquisition, construction and installation of improvements to existing park property in the City, (ii) refunding an outstanding park district bond anticipation note of the City, (iii) capitalized interest, if necessary, and (iv) costs of issuing the bonds. This notice of determination is provided by the Park District in accordance with Indiana Code 6-1.1-20-5.
Dated this 16th day of June, 2020.
PARK AND RECREATION DISTRICT OF
THE CITY OF BOONVILLE, INDIANA
- Warrick County School Board to discuss fall reopen
- Washington woman arrested for identity deception and harassment
- Boonville council extends emergency order amid pandemic concerns
- Warrick County Police Reports
- County Council approves $2.75M library bond
- Michael Vernon Sharer
- Newburgh Town Council approves resolutions after resident received homophobic letter
- Commissioners approve 32 recipients for small business funds
- Vanderburgh County receives High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area designation
- Claim puts Auditor at odds with Prosecutor and Commissioners
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.