Details for LEGAL NOTICE REQUEST FOR RELEASE OF BOND
REQUEST FOR RELEASE OF BOND
United Minerals Co. L.L.C., has filed a request with the Indiana Department of Natural Resources, Division of Reclamation, for release of 60%, 25%, & 15% of the performance bond posted to ensure reclamation of permit #S-00361, commonly known as West 61 Mine, this permit having been approved by the Natural Resources Commission on July 31, 2008. The request involves 119.8 acres of grading, 21.8 acres of revegetation and 31.8 acres of final release, located in parts of sections 15, 16, 21 & 22 (T4S-R8W) Warrick County Indiana, and would be a release of $451,550.00 of the total $1,891,202.50 now being held by the Division of Reclamation for the above acreage.
This request is made pursuant to Indiana Code 14-34-6-7 and 312 Indiana Administrative Code 25-5-16, and is based upon the 2009-2020 completion of Grading, Revegetation, and Productivity, as specified in the approved plan of reclamation.
Any person with valid legal interest, as defined in 312 Indiana Administration Code 25-1-104, and the head of Federal, Indiana or local government entities with jurisdiction over environmental protection standards may submit written comments, file objections to the release, request an informal conference to discuss the release or request a hearing to determine if the bond should be released. Comments or requests must be submitted no later than 30 days from the last date of publication of this notice, to the Division of Reclamation, 14619 West State Road 48, Jasonville, IN 47438, Attention: Bond Action Section.
- Deaconess breaks ground on new GI facility
- Third Farmers to Families event connects supply with need
- Schneider gives final State of Schools address virtually
- Valparaiso fee lawsuit against major video streaming services back in state court
- Ledbetter sworn in as new state representative for House District 75
- Pandemic curbs plans for holiday events
- Lincoln Michael Barber
- Christian Science Society announces awards to local organizations
- UE Virtual High School Changemaker Challenge offers full tuition scholarships
- New testing sites open in Warrick County