Details for STATE OF INDIANA IN THE WARRICK CIRCUIT COURT SS: COUNTY OF WARRICK IN THE MATTER OF THE UNSUPERVISED ADMINISTRATION OF THE ESTATE OF GARRY DALE EUBANK, DECEASED.
STATE OF INDIANA
IN THE WARRICK CIRCUIT COURT
COUNTY OF WARRICK
IN THE MATTER OF THE UNSUPERVISED
ADMINISTRATION OF THE ESTATE OF
GARRY DALE EUBANK, DECEASED.
NOTICE OF ADMINISTRATION
In the Circuit Court of Warrick County, Indiana.
Notice hereby is given that Corie Ann Aiken was on the 6th day of May, 2020, appointed personal representative of the estate of Garry Dale Eubank, deceased, who died on the 23rd day of April, 2020.
All persons who have claims against this estate, whether or not now due, must file the claim in the office of the clerk of the court within 3 months from the date of the first publication of this notice, or within 9 months after the decedent's death, whichever is earlier, or the claims will be forever barred.
Dated at Boonville, Indiana, this 8th day of May, 2020.
/s/ Patricia E. Perry
Patty Perry as Clerk of the Circuit
Court for Warrick County, Indiana
Cortney Rowe Givens
The ROWE LAW FIRM, LLC
Attorney for Personal Representative
1418 N. 1000 W.
Linton, Indiana 47441
Attorney's Registration No. 24197-41
- Coroner candidate facing charges after formal investigation
- Hillary Suzanne Paff
- Boonville church pushes forward with service to the community
- UE Theater welcomes two new faculty members
- Joyce Laverne Powell
- Bridge replacement scheduled for Folsomville Road bridge over I-64
- Poll locations change for some Warrick County voters
- Franz: We’re holding our own, but resurgence is likely
- Bill Musgrave, Sr.
- Evansville man fails to evade cops through flood waters
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.