Details for LEGAL NOTICE REQUEST FOR RELEASE OF BOND
REQUEST FOR RELEASE OF BOND
Liberty Mining, LLC. has filed a request with the Indiana Department of Natural Resources, Division of Reclamation, for release of a portion of the performance bond posted to ensure reclamation of permit #S-00366, commonly known as the Liberty Mine, this permit having been approved by the Department of Natural Resources on Feb. 28, 2012. The request involves a request for 60% grading release on 322.5 acres, 25% revegetation release on 152.6 acres, and 15% final release on 134.9 acres. The release request is located in Sections 5, 6, 7, 8, 17, & 18, T5S, R8W, in Warrick County. The total request for release of bond is $1,259,425.00 of the total $7,111,275.00 now being held by the Division of Reclamation for the above acreage.
This request is made pursuant to Indiana Code 14-34-6-7, and 312 Indiana Administrative Code 25-5-16 and is based upon the completion of grading and revegetation as specified in the approved plan of reclamation.
Any person with a valid legal interest, as defined in 312 Indiana Administrative Code 25-1-104, and the head of Federal, Indiana or local government entities with jurisdiction over environmental protection standards may submit written comments, file objection to the release, request an informal conference to discuss the release or request a hearing to determine if the bond should be released. Comments or requests must be submitted no later than 30 days from the last date of publication of this notice, to the Division of Reclamation, 14619 W State Road 48 Jasonville, IN 47438. hspaxlp
- Deaconess breaks ground on new GI facility
- Pandemic curbs plans for holiday events
- Third Farmers to Families event connects supply with need
- Schneider gives final State of Schools address virtually
- Valparaiso fee lawsuit against major video streaming services back in state court
- Ledbetter sworn in as new state representative for House District 75
- Lincoln Michael Barber
- Christian Science Society announces awards to local organizations
- UE Virtual High School Changemaker Challenge offers full tuition scholarships
- New testing sites open in Warrick County