Details for 87C01-2006-EU-000087 Warrick Circuit Court NOTICE OF ADMINISTRATION IN THE WARRICK
Warrick Circuit Court
NOTICE OF ADMINISTRATION
IN THE WARRICK CIRCUIT COURT
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF
CLARENCE E. RETTER, DECEASED.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Michael Retter and Roger Retter were, on July 1, 2020, appointed Co-Personal Representatives of the Estate of Clarence E. Retter, deceased, who died on May 3, 2020.
All persons who have claims against this estate, whether or not now due, must file the claim in the office of the clerk of this court within three (3) months from the date of the first publication of this Notice, or within nine (9) months after the decedent's death, whichever is earlier, or the claims will be forever barred.
DATED: July 2, 2020
PATRICIA E. PERRY, CLERK
WARRICK CIRCUIT COURT
By: /s/ Janet Hagan, Deputy
Gregory G. Meyer, #10111-82
GREG MEYER LAW OFFICE
Curtis Building, Suite 205
915 Main Street
Evansville, Indiana 47708-1856
- Newburgh man arrested for child exploitation, child pornography
- Man sentenced to 32 years for kidnapping and carjacking an Indianapolis woman
- Warrick County sees first COVID-19 death since May
- WCSC schools release reopening plans
- Commissioners approve bid for Folsomville and Folsomville Degonia road work
- WCSC recognizes 2020 retirees
- Warrick County farm recognized with award
- Autumn Lynn Thomson
- Drug trafficking ring leader sentenced to 504 months in federal prison
- Newburgh announced overhead utility line burial dedication
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.